January 23, 2014

Sick of Being Sick

Since Christmas, Hudson has continued to suffer from one illness or another. Thomas and I have taken turns staying home from work with him on and off which has been a challenge in itself. Lucky for us, we work with some awesome people and they have been very understanding. When I'm at work and Thomas is home with Hudson, I make him send me pics of Hudson because I feel bad that I can't be home with him. I constantly ask, "How's he doing?" Why do I ask? I'm not really sure. I already know the answer! Crabby, sleepy, wants to be held, diarrhea diaper #4, can't breathe through his nose, etc. Here are some of those pitiful pictures I received at work over the last month and a half.









This one is at Doctor's Express after Hudson puked all over himself
and then had a diarrhea blowout diaper. That was not a fun night for Dad!



It appears he did a lot of sleeping which he needed since he doesn't sleep that much when he's at daycare. My parents came down to help out one weekend when I had to work. Hudson was finally feeling a little better on Sunday before they headed back home.




No comments:

Post a Comment