February 23, 2013

Getting Ready for Baby!

Now that we only have 9 weeks left before this little boy is due to join us, I feel like it's crunch time! The nursery has been an absolute blast to work on. It's way more fun to design/decorate than any other room in the house! We have quite a bit done as I couldn't pass up a big Target sale for baby furniture months ago :) But we're still working on some homemade projects including a shelf, peg board organizer, and wooden sign. I will post more nursery pics as soon as we get everything finished up and the bedding arrives!

Jake made himself right at home!


We have a few items to add to the peg board... including the first initial of  his name! Any guesses???


Jake looks very nervous, and Maddie is just waiting for me to tell her I'm done taking
her picture so she can get back to trying to get the sock monkey off of the chair!

We've been having a little too much fun at the Carter's Outlet a few miles south of here in Sikeston. They always have sales and coupons that I just can't resist! And our two nieces on the way make it even harder to stay away from that store!


There's more in the dresser. I just don't have enough hangers!

We received our first baby shower gift the other day! And of course, I couldn't wait to get it put together :)

Thanks Aunt Linda, Meghan, & Melissa for the bouncer!!

Our travel system was also delivered recently. We had a practice session... with Maddie Moo!



And finally, here is a video to go along with my complaints from the last blog about how violent this child is inside the womb. All I had to do was take a couple gulps of cold water to get him to do this! Baby G Kicking!

2 comments:

  1. I really think he needs more clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking (and will continue to think) that the initial will be an "S"!

    ReplyDelete