April 4, 2013

36 Weeks!

Well, the weekly appointments have begun! I never thought the end of this pregnancy would ever get here, but thankfully it has! We're sooooo ready for this little guy to join us!

Tuesday was my 36 week appointment, and I saw the nurse practitioner. Everything looked normal except my blood pressure was slightly elevated. They checked it again at the end of the appointment, and it was better but she instructed me to take my blood pressure three times a day for the next three days. If it didn't go down, then I needed to let her know. Luckily, my blood pressure has been great over the past few days. I must have been nervous about the appointment or something... and for good reason!

I knew they were planning to do the group B strep test and check me for dilation for the first time. However, I guess I was nervous for no reason... both were quick and painless! She told me that the baby is very low which I already knew because it feels like I'm smashing his head when I sit down! But I haven't started dilating yet, not that I would be any closer to labor if I had. It sure would make me feel better though! We'll see if I make any progress by my next appointment!


The crib bedding finally arrived! I ordered it off of Etsy. I never found any sort of themed bedding that I liked, so I just chose some fabric and had it made the way I wanted. Turned out pretty cute!


Can't wait to have a little baby in the crib!

No comments:

Post a Comment