March 18, 2013

Celebrating Our 2nd Anniversary

WOW! I can't believe it's been 2 years since we tied the knot! A lot sure has changed in the past 2 years... We've moved to a different state, took new jobs, met a lot of new people, built a house, and made a baby! It's been an amazing experience, and I've loved (almost) every moment! I think we've learned a lot too. I have mainly learned that without Thomas, I would probably starve or live off of cereal. He has probably learned that I take advantage of his cooking skills. I guess I plan on keeping him around for a while... :)

Our wedding day was one of the best days of my life. I can't say the same for Thomas as he was battling a pretty bad cold that day! Here are some of our favorite moments from 3.19.11!


Davis Family

Freeman Family

Thomas getting some lovin' from my sisters

Just married!

Tanner and Jodie


Walking down the aisle with my Dad

Time for our getaway car!

This car was awesome!

Jodie enjoying a drink... or two :)

Thomas is all smiles!

Awwww! Shelly sneaking in a kiss.

Joel... being Joel.

Thomas dancing with Grandma Hazel

Cupcake Table

Dancing with Steve!

Thomas thought he was funny.

We were hungry after we hit the bars!

Pharmacy Crew!

Bill

Me and Mom

For our anniversary this year, it appears that we are going to purchase a mutual present... a lawn mower. I can hardly contain my excitement. (not) But we are also going to enjoy dinner and a movie together. We have to take advantage of every chance we get for date night right now before this future child takes over our lives!

Now, I think it's about time for a repeat honeymoon to Mexico! Whose going to babysit???

1 comment:

  1. We call dibs on babysitting! Baby G will have a playmate here!!!

    ReplyDelete