March 21, 2013

Mustache Bash

Saturday was my baby shower, and it was great to see everyone! I'm feeling pretty lucky to have such amazing family and friends in my life. I can't wait for Baby "H" to meet all of you!



Diana Daniel Wise made the cupcakes, and they were sooooo yummy. The theme for the shower was mustaches and ties!



I've been snapping a picture of my belly every week for most of the pregnancy, so Jackie requested all of the pics to display at the shower. It's pretty crazy to see how I've grown over the past 34 weeks!





There was plenty of food and drink, and Baby H was showered with tons of gifts! I'm so glad there were several little ones around to help me open all the gifts!

Gift Table

Ainsley helping me out :)
The actual outfit that Thomas went home from the hospital in when he was born!

The kids were all so well behaved, and I think they had a pretty good time as well!

Ainsley & Avery

Ainsley had the mustache figured out!

Lexi & Ainsley

Avery & Lexi being little stinkers!

With me, Trista, and Jackie all being pregnant, we had to snap some belly shots! I think it's hilarious that we all wore leggings and flats. :)

Trista is due May 5th, and I'm due April 29th.
Trista, me, and Jackie (who is due June 7th)
Me with Jackie & Avery

Somehow we managed to fit everything in the bed of the truck to take back to Missouri. My mom spent hours strategically packing everything for us. Couldn't have done it without her! When we finally unpacked everything into our living room, I was SUPER overwhelmed with the amount of baby stuff we had received! It took me the whole evening just to remove tags from the clothes... Doesn't take much to wear me out! We almost have everything put together and put away. I just need to get a hospital bag packed! Thanks to everyone who was able to come, and to those who sent well wishes from afar. I sincerely hope that all of you get to meet this little guy very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment