March 12, 2013

Happy Birthday Thomas!

Wednesday is Thom's 27th birthday! However, if you ask him how old he is going to be, he will try to calculate it... but will most likely tell you 26. He can't remember how old he is to save his life! I am supposed to close at the pharmacy that night, but luckily my staff pharmacist was able to switch me so I can spend the evening with the birthday boy. We have an awesome night planned... Lifesaver Course for New Parents! Woohoo!

A few weeks ago while I was at work, I got a random text from Thomas saying, "I'm going to see how long it takes before she realizes it." When I asked what the heck he was talking about, his response was, "Lol wrong person." Hmmmmm. Interesting. When I got home that evening, there was a brand new grill in the garage. So that's what his text was about! My headlights shined right on it as I was pulling in. It sure didn't take me long to notice! When I gave him crap about randomly buying a grill without even talking to me about it, he said it was for his birthday. Apparently I'm a very bad gift giver, and he has taken his birthday present shopping upon himself! Oh well, one more thing I get to cross off my list :)

Thom's new toy

Thomas has already been spoiled by friends and family and it isn't even his birthday yet! Thanks for all the birthday cards!

Maddie's birthday is on Saturday. She and her brother, Max, (my parents' dog) will be 4 years old! Can't believe it's been that long already. I still remember the day we went to pick her up. Jackie was with me. When she saw Maddie for the first time, she had a look of horror on her face. Maddie's little tongue was sticking out of her mouth a little, and it looked like two very large front teeth hanging out of her mouth! Jackie couldn't believe I picked out the puppy with buck teeth!

Max (left) & Maddie (right) almost 4 years ago!

Maddie - Notice her blonde eyebrows :)

Maddie all grown up!

Saturday is also my baby shower in Carlinville. I feel like we haven't been home in quite a while, so we are both pretty excited to see some of you (including our future nieces hiding out in their mommy's bellies)!

4 comments:

  1. Nice present Thomas. Hope you have a great Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a dork! He's good at sending texts to the wrong person...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Thom and Maddie and bummed I won't see you all this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would let him keep picking those presents out, until they get too expensive! :) Hope the shower was great, bummed I had to miss it!

    ReplyDelete