August 8, 2013

Cousins Everywhere!

Well Hudson started off the chain of births which included me, Thom's sister Trista, and my sister Jackie. Hudson was born on Monday, 4/15. Three days later, Lillian Gracey Freeman joined the world on 4/18! Six weeks after Hudson was born, Callie Jean Davis also made her grand arrival on Memorial Day, 5/27! All of our parents were in heaven... each of them got 2 new grandbabies!

Trista, me, and Jackie at my baby shower!

Of course, when Trista had Lily, we had just gotten home from the hospital a couple days prior. So we didn't get to be there to welcome Lily. But when Jackie went into labor, we happened to be home that weekend visiting! I believe I gave Baby Davis to arrive that Friday so that I had all weekend to spend time cuddling her, but she waited a few days and decided to arrive on Monday, the day we were headed home! At least we got to meet her the day she was born!

Lillian Gracey Freeman, Born April 18th

Callie Jean Davis, Born May 27th
Hudson and Lily!

Grandma Hazel holding Hudson and Callie!
Hudson & Lily

The Freeman Family visits Cape Girardeau!
Lily, Ainsley, & Hudson
Hudson & Callie

The Davis Family visits Cape too!
Hudson, Avery, & Callie


Unfortunately, Hudson is the lone boy in the group. Not sure how that will go for him, but I guess we'll find out soon enough!



No comments:

Post a Comment